Carter’s Return Policy being a brand that caters to infants is extremely considerate of their policies. They know that shopping for your baby can be stressful. We would suggest making you aware of Carter’s Policy on Returns.
Another benefit is the fact that customers can utilize this policy to process an exchange for items purchased through their subsidiary OshKosh B’gosh.
If you’ve bought something that you are contemplating returning to the store, you can assist yourself and follow the procedure to make a smooth return.
What is Carter’s Return Policy?
Customers are allowed to return the item within 90 days of the date of the purchase. Carter’s Carter Return policy is often referred to as the” happy policy.
The customers will have the right to return their product for a return if they store your product in the original condition and carry the receipt along with them. Returns to stores and Carter’s only are as easy to process at any point.
|Return period||Within 90 days|
|Return medium||In-store & online|
|Exchange method||In-store & online|
|Refund period||10-14 days|
Return Methods Explained
- General Policies
- In-store return
- Online return
- Over the phone call
Before returning an item, review the general guidelines that were established by Carter.
1. In-store purchases are not able to be returned by mail.
2. It is possible to make a return on any merchandise that you purchased from company-owned Carter’s outlets or stores in the nearest Carter’s outlets or stores in the U.S.
3. You can return online purchases (except those that are marked “Return by Mail Only”) to any store of Carter’s in the U.S.
4. “All Sales Final at Clearance only stores” in the exact words of Carter’s.
5. Carter’s return policies without tags stipulate that the item has to remain in original condition and with tags still intact in order to qualify to be returned.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help customers to return their unwanted items to the retailer:
Carter’s In-Store Return Process
1. Check to see if the item is eligible to be returned.
2. Visit the Store Locator page to locate the Carter’s closest to your location.
3. Stop by the shop and speak with an employee before proceeding in the process of returning.
4. Make sure to bring along your original receipt for sales or gift receipt packing slip, along with the credit card that was used to make the purchase.
Carter’s Online Return Process
1. Check your item thoroughly to ensure that it is suitable to return.
2. Go to the Returns page on the website.
3. Hit” Start Return” or click the “Start Return” button, and it will lead you to the “Order Locator” page.
4. You will be required to enter the order number email address and zip code for you to continue.
5. You will have to create a return label through this online tool on the site.
6. After that, you must complete the form on the reverse of your packing slip. Then, be sure to attach the form with respect to the item that you are returning.
7. Be aware that a $6 shipping fee will be subtracted from the refund if you opt to use UPS Ground by printing the Carter’s return label that is prepaid.
8. You can deliver the package with your own USPS UPS, USPS, or FedEx and you will have to pay the shipping costs. Carter suggests that you utilize a delivery confirmation or tracking ID to ensure your package is delivered safely.
9. Send the package to this address:
Over the Phone
In the event that you call customer support instead of going to the store or making a return online, this procedure will be simple and take less time.
However, it is only applicable to returns on online purchases. For regular returns, contact Carter’s customer support at 877-333-0117.
Customer support agents will initiate a return procedure for you. If you have received a defective or damaged product you can call at the number 888-782-9548.
Carter’s Refund Policy & Process
When the item you return or exchange a product in the first 90 days from the date of purchase using your original packing slips, sales receipts, or gift receipt You will receive a complete refund on all unworn and brand-new items.
You will receive a full refund, minus handling and shipping costs for online purchases. Within 90 days 90 days will receive a refund that is equal to the current price of the sale price as credit for your purchase.
If you’ve lost the receipt If you have lost your receipt, you can still exchange or return the item (in the original and unworn condition).
Carter’s will first attempt to locate the order using addresses like your postal address or email and “Rewarding Moments” information. In the event that you are successful, the item will be considered returned with a receipt.
If, however, the store can’t locate your receipt in their system the customer will be offered an exchange at the price currently in effect. price.
|Return Window/Mode of Payment||Refund Amount||Mode of Refund|
|Credit/Debit Card/Cash within 90 days of purchase||Full refund||Original form of payment|
|After 90 days of purchase||Refund matching current selling price||Store Credit|
Carter’s offers a one-time price adjustment on all products purchased within 14 days of purchase in-store or on the Internet.
If you require assistance for assistance, you can call the number 877-333-0117 (toll-free) or 972-265-428 from 7 am until 12 am all times other than holidays. It is essential to keep your receipt handy to make the price adjustment.
Carter’s Exchange Policy
If you are not satisfied with the product you bought from the store Carter You can exchange it for a different item at any of the stores in the U.S.
Carter does not accept returns online for exchange. You can exchange the item in the first 90 days from the date of the date of purchase.
If you’ve received an item that is damaged or defective or product, you can exchange it with no anxiety.
If you want to exchange the item, you need to know the condition before you go to the store for an exchange. Carter will give you a refund so that customers can return to the store and order.
Carter’s Return Policy Without Receipt
If you did not provide an invoice in the first place, you can nevertheless return or exchange the item. However, the product should remain in its original state of being.
You will need to give your address, your order number or email ID, or any other details that will help you locate your purchase.
Carter’s will consider your item as a return, with a receipt in the event that store employees are able to find your personal information regarding the product.
The customer will be given a credit in the amount of the current price in the event that they are unable to locate that purchase receipt in your system.
The store hours of Carter in the US are 10 am-9 pm from Monday to Saturday.
Sunday timings: 11 am-7 pm.
The store hours of Carter in the USA are 10 am-7 pm from Monday to Saturday.
Sunday timings: 11 am-6 pm.
Customer Service: 877-333-0117
You can call from 7 am to 12 am EST. Or you can get in touch via email as well
Carter’s Social Media
Understanding Carter’s Return Policy is vital for a seamless shopping experience. Clear guidelines, eligibility criteria, and processes outlined in the policy empower customers, ensuring a hassle-free return or exchange process.
Carter’s return policy FAQ
What is Carter’s return policy?
Carter’s offers a simple and straightforward return policy. You can return or exchange any item, unworn and with tags attached, for a full refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase.
Do I need a receipt to return or exchange an item?
While a receipt is not required for returns or exchanges, it is recommended to have one as it will help speed up the process.
If you do not have a receipt, Carter’s may still be able to process your return or exchange if you have other proof of purchase, such as a credit card statement or packing slip.
What if I received the wrong item or a damaged item?
If you received the wrong item or a damaged item, you can return it for a full refund or exchange. Simply follow the return instructions above.
What if I’ve lost my receipt and I want to return or exchange an item?
If you’ve lost your receipt, Carter’s may still be able to process your return or exchange if you have other proof of purchase, such as a credit card statement or packing slip. They may also be able to look up your purchase history by your name and address.
Can I return or exchange items after 90 days?
Carter’s will not accept returns or exchanges after 90 days of purchase.
Can I return gift items?
Yes, you can return gift items. The original purchaser will need to bring the gift item, their gift receipt, and a valid photo ID to any Carter’s store.
Can I return items purchased on clearance?
Carter’s will accept returns or exchanges for clearance items, but they must be unworn and with tags attached.
Can I return items purchased from another retailer?
Carter’s will not accept returns or exchanges for items purchased from another retailer.
How long does it take to process a return or exchange?
Returns and exchanges are typically processed within 2-3 business days. You will receive a refund or exchange notification once your return or exchange has been processed.