Burlington Return Policy- With more than 470 locations spread throughout 44 states and Puerto Rico, Burlington Coat Factory is a top off-price retailer of clothes and home goods.
Up to 60% off other retailers’ pricing, Burlington’s stores supply a wide spectrum of in-season, fashion-focused effects, including clothing for men, women, and children as well as shoes, accessories, home decor, and more.
The Burlington Return Policy will be fully explained in this post, along with all of its features, advantages, and exclusions.
What is Burlington’s Return Policy?
The return policy of Burlington Coat Factory does not allow returns after 30 days. The products must be unworn and unused, with the original packaging.
There is also the opportunity to store credit for 60 days if you are unfit to return within 30 days.
If the fault is with the business, you must return the object to the address set on the tag. If you do not do so, you must pay The shipping costs.
Features of the Burlington Return Policy
The Burlington Return Policy offers a range of features that allow customers to return or exchange items with ease. Some of the key features of the Burlington Return Policy include:
Refunds and exchanges: Burlington accepts item returns for refunds and exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
Easy returns: Burlington makes it easy for customers to initiate a return or exchange by providing a simple process.
No receipt required: Burlington does not require a receipt for returns or exchanges, but customers must provide a valid photo ID.
Benefits of the Burlington Return Policy
The Burlington Return Policy offers several benefits to customers, including:
1. Convenience: Customers can return or exchange items with ease, either in-store or by mail.
2. No receipt required: Customers can initiate a return or exchange without a receipt, making it easier to return or exchange items.
3. Flexibility: Burlington offers a great return policy, letting customers return or exchange things within 30 days of purchase.
Exceptions to the Burlington Return Policy
While Burlington offers a generous return policy, there are some exceptions to the policy. Some of the exceptions to the Burlington Return Policy include:
- Final sale items: Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Swimwear: Swimwear must have the original tags and hygienic liner intact to be eligible for return or exchange.
- Jewellery: Jewelry must be returned in its original packaging with all accessories and manuals.
- Electronics: Electronics must be returned within 14 days of buying and must be in their initial packaging with all accessories and manuals.
How to Initiate a Return or Exchange
To initiate a return or exchange, customers can follow these steps:
1. Bring the article to a Burlington store or contact customer assistance to initiate a return or exchange by mail.
2. Provide a valid photo ID.
3. The item must be in its original condition with all accessories and manuals.
How To Return Your Items
Burlington has a comprehensive return policy that is both generous and inclusive. The coat and other outerwear from Burlington are returnable within 30 days.
Please be careful when sporting coats or other products; if they are injured, you won’t be able to get a refund or exchange them.
Burlington Store Return Policy
You can return products to Burlington by going to your local shop; just remember to take care of the following things beforehand.
1. Do not forget to bring a receipt with you and even if you forget to bring along the receipt, you will get merchandise credit.
2. Your return will be verified by a third-party service provider and after assessing your record, they will refund you.
3. Burlington reserves the right to collect your information and it can also refuse you a refund on some grounds after a third-party inspection.
Here are some valuable inputs to help you return the products without issue:
- Firstly, go to the company’s website and find the Burlington store locator.
- After locating the store that is near your home, pay a visit to the Burlington store.
- Visit the reception desk with your product, original receipt, along original packaging.
- Burlington store associate will process your return.
- After acceptance of your return, you will get a refund and return confirmation mail.
- Your refund will be processed in 3-5 days.
Return By Packing Slip
You can return your package in another manner if you are too sluggish to go to the Burlington store. Here live some rare simple steps to assist you.
- Locate the packing slip that was likely included with your item.
- For the thing you want to return, keep it in a circle.
- Include all information requested by the business, particularly your order number.
- Any courier service company can receive the cargo.
- After deducting any applicable shipping and handling fees, Burlington will refund your money.
Burlington Coat Factory Online Return Policy
Here are some important details about the Burlington Online Return Policy. This section contains the return policy’s online return rules for customers. The following are the points.
- Return the product within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Attach the order receipt, shipping slip, and all required receipts with the returned product.
- The refund will get in the original payment method of the source.
- Returned products should be in their actual condition.
- If you are returning the products without a receipt then attach government Id Proof and transaction slip.
- You can also return gift card-bought products.
- PayPal-purchased products are also returnable.
- For more information, you can contact customer service.
As a result, these were the online return policies to adhere to when returning the purchase. This was concerning the online return policy. The next section describes the Store’s Method for returning merchandise.
Burlington uses a third-party vendor to infest all returned parcels. will decide on the reimbursement after its third-party service providers have done a comprehensive inspection. Refunds are generally completed within 14 working days of the order ticket date.
|Paid by||When they will refund?||Refund and Credit Policy|
|Credit card/debit card||In 14 days||You will get a refund directly to your debit/credit card after the deduction of shipping and handling charges However, debit cards with a pin will receive a refund in the form of cash|
|PayPal||In 14 days||Refund to Paypal account|
|Gift card||In 14 days||Gift card|
Burlington Holiday Return Policy
Different return policies apply to holiday items. For instance, you can return any item you bought between October 14 and December 6 before January 5 of the following year. Keep an eye on Burlington’s website whenever a holiday is approaching for information regarding the holiday return policy.
Burlington Christmas Return Policy
- For most of the year, Burlington offers a 30-day return policy for refunds or exchanges.
- However, during the Christmas season, Burlington extends its return policy to accommodate holiday shopping.
- The Burlington Christmas Return Policy applies from October 14th to December 6th.
- Customers can make returns until January 5th of the following year.
- All items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, including Christmas purchases.
- Customers must bring their original receipt for easy return or exchange.
- Merchandise must be in mint state, new, unwashed, and in its initial packaging.
- Refunds will be given in the initial form of payment.
- Non-receipted returns, accompanied by a photo ID, and returns after 60 days will receive a merchandise credit for the lowest selling price.
- Layaway deposits, payments, and returned Layaway merchandise, as well as receipted returns after 30 days, will receive a merchandise credit (fewer service fees).
Burlington Exchange Policy
Although Burlington does not have a specific return policy for swaps, they will nevertheless give you a hassle-free return experience.
You must visit the Burlington store, return the item, and then place an order for a new one if you actually want to exchange your purchases.
As you won’t be able to exchange things repeatedly, make sure to review the product specs before exchanging.
Burlington customer service
1 (855) 355-2875
Burlington company name
Burlington Stores, Inc., headquartered in New Jersey, is a nationally recognized off-price retailer with Fiscal 2021 net sales of $9.3 billion.
The Burlington Return Policy offers a convenient and flexible way for customers to return or exchange items. With features such as refunds and exchanges, easy returns, and no receipt needed, customers can shop with assurance, understanding that they can return or exchange items within 30 days of purchase.
While there are some exceptions to the policy, Burlington makes it easy for customers to initiate a return or exchange by providing a simple process.
By following the steps outlined in this article, customers can easily initiate a return or exchange and take advantage of the benefits of the Burlington Return Policy.
ALSO, CLICK HERE: Meijer Return Policy
Burlington Return Policy FAQs
Q.1 What is the Burlington Return Policy?
ANS. Burlington offers a 30-day return policy for refunds or exchanges.
Q.2 What items are eligible for return?
ANS. Final sale products cannot be returned.
Q.3 Do I need a receipt to return an item?
ANS. It is recommended to bring the original receipt for easy return or exchange, but it is not required.
Q.4 Can I return an item by mail?
ANS. No, customers must return items in-store.
Q.5 Can I exchange an item instead of returning it?
ANS. Yes, Burlington accepts exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
Q.6 What is the Burlington Christmas Return Policy?
ANS. Burlington extends its return policy during the Christmas season. Purchases created from October 14th to December 6th can be returned until January 5th of the next year.
Q.7 What is the return policy for swimwear?
ANS. Swimwear must have the original tags and hygienic liner intact to be eligible for return or exchange.
Q.8 What is the return policy for electronics?
ANS. Electronics must be returned within 14 days of buy and must be in their initial packaging with all supplements and manuals.
Q.9 What is the return policy for final sale items?
ANS. Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Q.10 What is the return policy for layaway items?
ANS. Layaway deposits, payments, and returned Layaway merchandise, as well as receipted returns after 30 days, will receive a merchandise credit (fewer service fees).
My name is Anjali Thakor And I am a part-time blogger writing is my passion. I am writing articles on this blog about tech, finance, and many more where people can get updated information about daily life hacks, updated about technology, and many more. If you have any questions you can contact me.