How to Get ‘Senior’ Discounts on Car Rentals
Hertz Senior Discount: Hertz is among the most renowned car rental firms in the US. It has more than 12,000 locations across the globe. It ensures the safety and security of its customers in all aspects of its activities.
As a senior, you’ll need to book automobile rentals at a reasonable cost, So you may wonder whether Hertz provides discounts for senior citizens.
Many car rental companies in the US provide discounts and upgrades for customers over 65 to get the best value for their journeys. What, then, is the likelihood that Hertz offers the same service? Continue reading to find out the solution!
Does Hertz Have a Senior Discount in 2023?
The good news is that Hertz provides discounts to seniors. The firm has a special offer for senior citizens known as Hertz 50 Plus Program. Hertz 50 Plus program.
The program allows seniors who are 50 or more to save as much as 20% on the base price of rental cars. It also offers attractive coupons for senior citizens. You can also combine coupons with discounts for seniors to avail of more benefits.
Indeed, the Hertz discounts for seniors are the best opportunity for seniors can save money on car rentals. However, it’s not the only option.
There are numerous alternatives seniors have to take advantage of discounts and promotions at Hertz. Are you eager to learn more about those options? Check out the article!
Hertz Senior Discount: Requirement and Details
When planning to visit your kids or take a weekend getaway, The Hertz 50 Plus Program has the perfect solution!
Hertz offers a range of discounts for hybrids, sports, and luxury cars for people aged 50 or over. These deals give you a discount of up to 20% off car rental.
Are you interested in taking advantage of this Hertz senior citizen discount? Visit the Hertz website and then navigate to the 50 + Program page. Select the most suitable deal for your requirements and then enter your 50 Plus Promotional Coupon Code “2007815” in the discount/coupons section.
Be aware that you must present a valid ID and proof of age when you pick the car up. You can also dial the Hertz helpline number 800-654-3131. You can request the customer service representative to make a reservation for an automobile.
Hertz Military Discount
Hertz is among the most renowned suppliers of car rental services throughout the United States.
The company has more than 10,000 franchise and corporate locations around the world.
It ranks Hertz as the second-largest car rental service in the United States, only behind Enterprise.
In addition to more than 1600 locations throughout The United States, Hertz Car Rental also provides Canada, Mexico, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, and Africa.
If you are planning to travel shortly for a family trip and require a car rental, you might ask, is there a Hertz discounted military rate?
Yes. Hertz offers discounts for military members on active duty and veterans.
HERTZ COUPONS & DISCOUNT TIPS
- Use CDP# 1742729 on all reservations to receive discounts.
- You can find the CDPcode prompt on the Hertz Home Page. On the left-hand side of the page, you can check on the “Enter a Discount or Promo Code” box. You will see a field that reads Discount/CDP/Club Code. Enter the CDP# in this box. Additionally, you will find a Promotional Code field in this section.
- RentalPerks.com provides users with the special Hertz reservation page that is updated live with incremental deals and coupons. Customers can browse all relevant deals while making reservations.
- Hertz frequently offers $OFF weekends or weekdays. These promotions require coupon codes (see the above offer) and are available with CDP# 1742729 to get the greatest savings.
- Make your reservation as soon as you can. Prices change according to demand, and prices usually rise closer to the rental date. This is especially true for weekend holidays, such as those that last for three days: Christmas, Memorial Day 4th of July, Labor Day, and others.
- Visit the discounts and Coupons section of the upper navigation bar of the Hertz site to find special coupon promotions, upgrades, complimentary days, and discount coupons.
- If you are picking up your vehicle, Ask the agent at the reservation desk whether a complimentary upgrade is offered if they have more vehicles on their lot and are willing to accept even without a coupon.
Types of Hertz Car Rental Rides
Hertz was named “The “Best Car Rental Company in the World” in 2015 by both Business Traveler Magazine, and Global Traveler Tested Reader Survey Awards.
The reason is that the car rental company was awarded the acclaim.
Hertz offers more than 1600 airports only across the United States.
That’s not even counting the hundreds of independent branches. There are thousands of locations scattered throughout the world.
Hertz has a huge collection of cars for rent. A few of the highlights are:
- The Hertz Green Traveler Collection Green hybrid vehicles and other rides offer excellent fuel efficiency.
- Adrenaline Collection What person wouldn’t love to travel around a brand-new area in a thrilling vintage vehicle? The Adrenaline Collection features Ford Mustangs Penske GT and Z6 Chevrolet Corvettes.
- Prestige Collection High-end cars such as the Mercedes E Class and Infiniti QX80 are available to those willing to spend an extra on the next rental car.
Other Ways to Save for Seniors at Hertz
In addition to the discount for seniors, you can find other discounts to save on car rentals at Hertz. Keep reading for more details.
1. Hertz Military Discount
If you’re an ex-military personnel or veteran, benefit from Hertz Military Discount offers. Hertz military discount discounts. There is no set amount for military discounts; the actual price depends on various aspects.
The main factors are the reason for the car rental, the amount of time you will require the car and the locations for pick-up and drop-off.
We suggest you speak with a Hertz representative, discuss your requirements, and obtain an exact quote for the discount military.
2. Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Loyalty Program
Do you know what the most exciting aspect is? Combining with the 50+ Program and Hertz Gold Plus, You can avail of the following benefits in addition:
- No waiting lines for fast and quick checkout
- Free extension of rental days
- Earn a premium status and enjoy free rentals after gaining a certain amount of points
3. Hertz AAA Membership
Hertz currently offers an incentive offer in partnership with American Automobile Association (AAA). Seniors with AAA memberships can take advantage of up to 25 percent discounts on the base rate of the weekend and weekday rental cars.
4. Hertz Hotel Gift Card
Alongside the cars, Hertz ensures the comfort of its customers by providing its customers with a comfortable place to stay during their travels!
If you reserve a mid-sized car from Hertz for at least three days, the company will present customers with a complimentary $25 gift card that can be used in hotels. The gift card is at more than 400,000 hotels across the globe.
Which Similar Companies Offer Senior Discounts?
Here is the listing of Hertz competitors which provide senior discounts:
- Sixt It is a car rental service that offers a discount of 5% on rental cars for seniors over 50.
- AvisThis top-rated company permits seniors over 60 to get a 40% discount off car rentals, with terms and conditions in place.
- Ace: Seniors over 50 qualify for 10% off rental cars with Ace.
With Hertz, seniors aged 50 and over can save as much as 20% off car rentals. It’s easy and easy. In addition to discounts for seniors, you may lower the cost of car rentals with discounts like the Hertz discounts for military and AAA members and Gold Plus rewards.
If you’re looking for companies that offer similar discounts for seniors, you should consider Sixt, Avis, and Ace.
Q.1 What is AARP code for Hertz?
ANS. Hertz provides exclusive rental car discounts for customers who are over fifty. Click here to get started. Your discount coupon CDP# 2007815 will instantly be applied to your rental reservation. You can then begin enjoying the savings.
Q.2 Does Costco have a Hertz discount?
ANS. Costco promo codes don’t include discounts on Dollar Rent-A-Car, Thrifty Rent-A-Car, or Hertz Rent-A-Car.
Q.3 Is Enterprise cheaper than Hertz?
ANS. Are Hertz more affordable than Enterprise? We conducted multiple quotes comparisons, and we found Enterprise as more costly in comparison to Hertz. Prices varied from $70 upwards of $200 for both prepay and pay-on-pick-up choices.
Q.4 How do I use Hertz CDP code?
ANS. Please go to hertz.com and enter a CDP number beneath the “Enter a Discount or Promo Code” section or call the designated Business Rewards reservations number 1-888-777-3807 or talk to the travel agency of your choice.
Q.5 How much is a Hertz membership?
ANS. The membership is at no cost for the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards subscription. Do you have a minimum age to join Hertz Gold Plus Rewards? The minimum age for joining Hertz Gold Plus Rewards is 21. Age-related costs could be applicable.