How To Login To The EPFo Member Portal
EPFO Login: The Employee’s Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Act of 1952 has one of the best schemes, and to take advantage of it, you must be familiar with how to log into the EPFO member portal.
Because only some subscribers are aware of how the EPFO member login functions, we have compiled the necessities for EPFO login to get EPF benefits as conveniently as possible.
In this plan, 12% of the employee’s total salary is contributed by both the employer and the employee to the account holder’s PF. The EPFO is a non-constitutional institution that aids employees in saving money for retirement.
How to Register on EPFO Portal
- Step 1: Visit the EPFO member portal
- Step 2: Click on ‘Online Services
- Step 3: Choose ‘For Employees’
- Step 4: Select Member UAN/ Online Services
- Step 5: You will be directed to the UAN member e-Sewa portal
- Step 6: Register by clicking Activate UAN
- Step 7: Enter details like an Aadhaar card, UAN, date of birth, PAN, email ID, and mobile.
- Step 8: You will get an authorization PIN on your registered mobile number.
- Step 9: Enter the PIN to validate details.
EPFO Member Portal Login for Employee
- Every employee wishing to do an EPFO employee login should visit the official EPFO portal.
- To go further with the pdf employee login, on the website, the employees should look for the ‘Our Services’ section and choose the option of ‘For Employees.’
- After this choose the option of ‘Member UAN/Online Services (OCS/OTCP)’ which can be found under the section of ‘Services.’
- Proceeding this you should enter the password and UAN. Also, do not forget to enter the captcha and then click on ‘Sign In.’
- Further, the employee will be redirected to the main portal. From there, the employee can access all the online services provided by the EPFO.
EPFO Member Portal Login for Employer
- The first step for the EPFO employer login is to go to the EPFO employer login page.
- After this, for the employer login, the employer needs to enter the right password and username for a successful EPFO portal login.
- Further, the employer will redirect to the main EPFO portal because that is where the employer can approve the KYC detail update by the employees.
Steps for e-KYC for EPFO
- Step 1: Log into the e-Sewa portal with your UAN and password
- Step 2: Select ‘Manage’
- Step 3: Choose ‘KYC’
- Step 4: Fill in your KYC details like Aadhaar, PAN, Driving Licence, Passport, Election Card, Ration Card, bank details, and National Population Register.
- Step 5: Select the box of the given KYC
- Step 6: Choose ‘Save’.
- Step 7: Your data will be under ‘Pending KYC’
- Step 8: Details will verified by the EPFO
- Step 9: After it has been verified, the KYC will update
EPFO Password Reset
- Step 1: Visit the EPFO/UAN e-Sewa Portal
- Step 2: Click on ‘Forgot Password
- Step 3: Enter your Universal Account Number (UAN)
- Step 4: Verify the captcha
- Step 5: Enter the OTP which will sent to your mobile number
- Step 6: Submit the OTP
- Step 7: You will be redirected to change the password
- Step 8: Enter the password
- Step 9: Select ‘Confirm’
Steps to check EPF balance online
- Step 1: Go to the EPFO website
- Step 2: Visit the Member Passbook page
- Step 3: Log into the portal using your UAN and EPFO portal login password
- Step 4: Member IDs of EPF accounts that are linked with your UAN will display.
- Step 5: Choose the Member ID
- Step 6: Your passbook will displayed
Steps to link EPF account with Aadhaar card
- Step 1: Go to the EPFO member portal and log in
- Step 2: Choose the ‘menu’ option from the navigation bar
- Step 3: Choose the ‘KYC’ option from the drop-down menu
- Step 4: From the list of documents provided, choose ‘Aadhaar card’
- Step 5: Click on ‘Proceed’
- Step 6: Once your Aadhaar details are verified with UIDAI’s data, your EPFO account will linked with your Aadhaar card.
Advantages of Updating Mobile Numbers on EPFO Portal
- The EPF balance can be checked by sending an SMS from the registered mobile number.
- The status of the claim can be checked by using the registered mobile number.
- Contributions that are made to the EPF account are updated via SMS and are sent to the registered mobile number.
- In case of EPF withdrawal, once the process to credit the amount to the bank account has been initiated, the notification will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number.
- To transfer the EPF amount from the previous member ID to the current one.
- The process of validation is complete only once the OTP that is sent to the registered mobile number is entered.
Services Offered by EPFO
Support for the Dormant Accounts
The EPFO established an Inoperative Accounts Online Helpdesk in 2015 to assist employees in gaining access to their laps or dormant accounts that do not accrue interest.
The employees can withdraw the money, check the status, and transfer it to their active EPF account using this helpdesk. Remember to include some of the basic information so that your inactive account may be tracked easily.
Withdrawal of EPF Funds Online
You can quickly withdraw the EPF monies from your account if you are a UAN. The employee has the right to withdraw the funds in their PF account if they haven’t worked for more than two months. However, ensure your bank and Aadhar card information is current on the portal.
Generation of Certificate of Coverage for International Workers
Every foreign worker who is covered by Social Security Agreements with India can now obtain their Certificate of Coverage online thanks to EPFO’s establishment of a centralized program.
The EPFO has released a Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance for all EPF subscribers. To access the features of the UMANG app, all that is needed is the employee’s UAN and password.
The UMANG app offers a variety of functions, such as updating personal information and monitoring the passbook.
Transfer of EPF Account Online
Members can easily switch from their old member ID to their new ID with the aid of UAN. This procedure is simple to follow and paperless.
Payment of PF Amount Online
Every firm is required to make their PF payment electronically. EPFO collaborates with 10 banks to collect the fees owed.
Services of Miss calls and SMS
Any member with a UAN can send an SMS to 7738299899 to check the status of a claim, the status of their KYC, or their PF balance. Members can also reach this information by dialing 011-22901406 on a missed call.
The members can submit a complaint online for any questions or problems relating to the transfer of PF money, the settlement of claims, or the withdrawal of PF funds.
EPF complaints are of the utmost importance to EPFO and are typically resolved very swiftly. 97% of complaints are usually fixed in 15 days, and 80% of complaints are resolved in 7 days.
Some of the Benefits of EPFO
- EPFO helps you save funds for retirement
- No requirement to make a certain amount of investment
- In case of emergency, the funds saved in the PF account can come in handy
- The save money helps in giving a good lifestyle to people after retirement
- EPF – Employees Provident Fund Scheme, 1952
- EPS – Employees Pension Scheme, 1995
- EDLI – Employees Deposit Link Insurance Scheme, 1976
Functions of EPFO
- Maintaining EPF accounts of all employees
- Enforcement of the EPF Act across India (apart from Jammu & Kashmir)
- Investment of funds
- Settlement of all kinds of claims for EPF members
- Timely updation of all employee and employer records
- Prompt payment of pensions of all retired employees
What is EPFO Login?
Employees Provident Fund Organization is known as EPFO. It is a government agency that offers its constituents social security, including provident fund (PF), pensions, and insurance.
On January 1, 1953, the Employee’s Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Income Tax Act, 1952, which established EPFO as an independent organization with its constitution and regulations, went into effect.
This article aims to describe how to access your EPFO account after signing in to your JAMB Bank E-Services portal or through any other similar portal, such as Paypal or Net Banking, so you may easily and without any issues manage your EPFO account from both home and the office.
You must first activate your UAN before attempting to access the EPFO portal.
Q.1 What is the process of knowing the member ID for the UAN portal?
ANS. After entering your UAN and captcha in the services part of the EPFO portal, you will see all the member IDs associated with your PF account.
Q.2 How can one verify their PAN in EPFO?
ANS. You can do this by logging onto the Member e-Seva site with your EPFO UAN.
Q.3 How can one delete an existing bank detail in EPFO?
ANS. The employer must verify the bank information before it can update in EPFO. The old bank information will be corrected, and the current one will be rendered inactive.
Q.4 How can the birthdate be changed in EPFO?
ANS. You can update your DOB on the portal by logging into the EPFO portal, clicking Modify Basic Details, and entering your birth date.
Q.5 What are the Steps to Ensure a Successful EPFO Member Portal Login?
ANS. A UAN that has been activated is required for employees and employers to proceed with the EPFO member portal login.
To start your UAN for an EPFO login, if you still need to get one, go to the EPFO portal. Employees may quickly locate their UAN on their pay stubs if they so choose, and if not, they can obtain it from their company.
Here are the steps for both the PF employee login and the EPFO member login to make the process easier.