Carter’s Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service 2023 Update
Carter’s Credit Card Login: Carter’s is the most popular brand of clothes for babies and kids in the US. It has a wide range of baby clothes and accessories, with a collection for every event.
Carter’s gives its customers a private-label credit card with more rewards and perks.
Let us help you with Carter’s Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service, Cancel, and More.
What is Carter’s Credit Card?
Carter’s credit card is a private label card produced by Comenity Bank, which is situated in the US. Only Carter’s and its affiliated brands, OshKosh B’gosh® and Skip Hop®, accept this credit card.
It can used to get a specific credit card with special benefits but it cannot used like a normal credit card.
For those who frequent Carter’s stores, it is the greatest option.
You must enroll in the “My Rewarding Moments” program before receiving this card. Along with other basic requirements, the application also requests your name email address phone number & complete address.
Applying for it wouldn’t harm your credit score because it’s a credit card that can only be used in that store. But Comenity Bank will first assess your financial situation before issuing you the card.
How to Login into Carter’s Credit Card?
You must create a new account for the “My Rewarding MomentsTM” program before using the credit card online.
Your only requirement to join the program at My Account | Carter’s is an email address (carters.com).
Create a strong password next, and then double-check it. By selecting Next, complete the fields that are necessary on the screen. You must also include a working mailing address & your contact details.
Once you’ve made the account just follow these easy steps to utilize it whenever you need to access your credit card profile.
- Find the “Sign in” button at the top right of the carters.com/My-account website.
- Enter your email address & password to log in.
- To avoid having to sign in each time you visit the page tick the Keep me signed in box.
- Select forgot password if you can’t remember your password. Your email address from when you signed up will receive an email.
How to Register Carter’s Credit Card Online?
- Go to [https://www.carterscreditcard.com] or click here to see Carters Credit Card’s official website.
- When you get to Carter’s Credit Card page, click Sign In.
- Next screen click Register Now.
- Please enter the last four digits of Carter’s social security number and the information from his credit card.
- Find My Account appears when you submit the form. Follow the steps in this article to sign up for your Carter’s credit card online.
Carter’s Credit Card Activation Process
The Comenity Bank web interface can be used to activate the credit card. Just supply your social security number and card number.
After clicking Submit follow the on-screen instructions. You will receive an activation code in the mail after Comenity Bank has verified your credit card information.
To sign in and activate your card, you can also use the “My Rewarding Moments” tab.
Activate my card is on the menu. The registered phone number or email address can receive an OPT or special code.
After entering that code in “Activate,” click “Next”. To swiftly activate your Carter’s credit card, adhere to the subsequent instructions.
How to Reset the Credit Card Password for the Carters?
- https://c.comenity.net/ac/carters/public/home is the address of the official website.
- The “Forgot Password” button is below the tab for logging in.
- Then click the link that says “Login.”
- Put your Account Number or Username, ZIP or Postal Code, Type of ID, and the Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number in the right boxes.
- Select Find My Account from the dropdown.
- After submitting this form the password reset link will be emailed to you. The link can be clicked on.
- Continue by typing your new password into the box that’s there.
Benefits of Carter’s Credit Card
Carter’s credit card is for people who have signed up for it and offers a wide range of rewards.
- Credit cardholders get two points for every dollar while noncardholders get one. It means that you get two reward points for every $1 you spend at Carter’s.
- Cardholders get three extra days for every three times they earn a reward.
- Cardholders get a special bonus of up to 30% off their first purchase with the card as a “welcome.”
- On your card anniversary, Carter’s will send you a gift.
- Customers with cards get free shipping.
- Carter’s sends out coupons and invitations to special events all year long.
These perks are only for people with a credit card; joining the program is free, and there are no annual fees.
How to Make a Payment to Carter’s Credit Card?
Carter’s credit card includes a hefty APR on your balance, just like any other credit card. Additionally, Comenity Bank will impose a $30 late fee on any payments made after the due date.
Becoming familiar with the various payment options is one simple approach to avoid these charges. You can pay your Carter’s credit card bill in one of these three methods.
You can sign in through your “My Rewarding Moments” account at Carter’s portal or directly from Comenity Bank’s page for Carter’s account holders.
Comenity Bank lets people with Carter’s cards pay as a guest. If you’ve joined up use your account info.
After signing in you can pay using a debit card or bank account connection. Here, you can pay the minimum payment for your Carter’s credit card or pay off the balance.
You can then proceed to make a phone call payment. Calling 1-877-563-5767 will allow you to provide Comenity Bank with your credit card information as well as other details.
It’s simple to make the payment after checking your credit card balance and being given a method to do so.
There is a $15 fee for phone payments at Comenity Bank.
You can also pay off your Carter’s credit card balance by sending a paper check or money order to Comenity Bank. This option is only useful if you have enough time & won’t be charged a late fee.
At the following address, you can send a paper check or money order to Comenity Bank:
The bank Comenity Capital
PO Box 183003
Columbus, Ohio 43218-3003
Please send the check along with your credit card statement or reference number.
Carter’s Mailing Address
You can use the following information to get in touch with Comenity Capital Bank about your Carter’s credit card:
Columbus, Ohio, PO Box 182120
Number of phones: 43218-2120
Give Comenity Capital Bank your name address phone number & account number.
How to Check the Carter’s Credit Card Balance?
Monthly card statements are the best way to check your Carter’s credit card balance. Credit card statements are emailed monthly.
You can also sign in to “My Rewarding Moments” and check your credit card history. But check on the most recent transactions because it may take a while for transactions that happen on the spot to show up on the statement.
Your online account with Comenity Bank will also tell you the same things. Check your credit card history and balance fast.
Carter’s Credit Card Customer Service
If you have questions or problems with reward points, converting them, redeeming them, or other similar things, you’ll need to talk to Carter’s customer service.
Carter customer support i s 1-877-333-0117.
Carter’s customer service also has chat support available 24/7. Chatters can quickly answer questions.
Their FAQs answer typical questions.
If you have a credit card issue contact a community bank.
You can call 1-877-563-5767 to talk to Comenity Bank’s customer service.
How to Cancel Your Carter’s Credit Card?
If you don’t use your Carter’s credit card for two years, your membership and card will be canceled automatically.
Follow these steps, though, if you want to cancel it quickly.
- Check your Carter’s credit card balance online.
- Pay everything you owe, including any late fees or other fees.
- Call 1-877-563-5767 to contact Comenity Bank’s customer service and ask them to cancel your credit card.
- Make sure you are who you are and give a good reason to cancel Carter’s credit card.
- Check your associated bank account and debit card to ensure the credit card has been canceled & is no longer withdrawing money.
Carter’s Customer Service Hours
Carter’s support page lists its credit card customer care hours:
Monday Saturday 8:00 9:00
It is closed on New Year’s, Memorial, Christmas, Independence, Labor, and Thanksgiving days.
On holidays, the hours of Live Customer Care may be different.
How Do I Use My Credit Card to Pay for My Purchase at Carters Online?
Through Carters Comenity, you can make online payments by logging into your account and choosing a payment method.
Online credit card or bank account payments can made one time or periodically.
Credit card payments don’t require a Carters login. Sign in on the homepage by clicking Sign In.
A banner at the top of the website says, “Pay Faster Without Signing In.” When you click on the “Try It Now” button on this page, the EasyPay gateway for Comenity will open.
You must put in the last four digits of your card account number, your zip code, and your ID type. Click Find My Account & follow the on-screen instructions to make a one-time payment without signing in.
How Can I Pay with a Carter’s Credit Card Through the Post Office?
If you paying by check or money order use this address. List your bank account on the payment form.
PO Box 659820, San Antonio, TX 78265 The credit card for Carter
Is the Carters’ credit card through Comenity Bank?
Your card was given to you by Comenity Capital Bank.
Can you pay Carter’s card online?
Can I pay online for my Carter’s card? To pay online, cardholders need to go to Comenity Capital Bank’s Carter credit card page.
Can I use my children’s place credit card at Carter’s?
You can only use your Children’s Place Credit Card at Children’s Place stores and brands that are related to Children’s Place.
What bank is Carter’s credit card?
The bank Comenity Capital
As the bank that handles your Carter’s® Credit Card, Comenity Capital Bank wants to reassure you that it will help cardholders who are having trouble because of COVID-19.
We recommend using Account Center to manage your Carter’s® Credit Card account when you can.
Can you use your Carter’s credit card anywhere?
You can use it at any of our brands, like Carter’s®, OshKosh B’gosh®, and Skip Hop.
How do I pay my Carter’s credit card by phone?
Pay by Phone at Carter’s
Call 1-877-563-5767 & follow the directions to pay Carter’s credit card bill by phone. This is the same number you call to talk to customer service.
Does Carter’s credit card have an annual fee?
No Fee Per Year
You don’t have to worry about getting enough points to pay off your Carter’s credit card because many store-branded cards don’t charge such fees, and the ones that do are small.
How do you use Carter’s rewards online?
https://www.carters.com My account is your rewards account. Create an account online to see your rewards on My Rewards. Ask the salesperson. They will be able to look up your rewards.