Clever login with google guide
Clever login with google guide : Clever is a single sign-on product that brings all the hyperlinks to applications that students require to one dashboard.
Teachers can add additional resources to their classes and also send messages to their students. Families can also log in and help their children in logging into.
How to log into Clever?
1. Go to your Clever log-in site at clever.com/login. It might ask you to look up the school of your student.
2. After your student has logged onto their Clever Portal and is logged in, they can select the icon for the app they’d like to utilize:
Log into Clever using a Badge
1. Your student first needs to acquire the Clever Badge through their instructor or school.
2. Click on the ‘Clever badge log-in. Choose the ‘Clever Badge Log in’ option. You can also directly go to clever.com/badges.
3. The web browser you are using may require you to permit clever.com to access the camera of your device. Select ‘Allow’.
4. Place your student’s Badge close to the device’s camera, then look to see the “green” checkmark that will signify your student’s account on Clever!
5. After your student has logged onto their Clever Portal, you can click on the icon of the application they’d like to utilize:
My self Anjali Thakor, And I am a part-time blogger writing is my passion. I am writing articles on this blog about tech, finance, and many more where people can get updated information about daily life hacks, updated about technology, and many more. If you have any questions you can contact me.