eBay Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service
eBay Credit Card Login is among the most popular online marketplaces and has more than 1.5 billion active listings and more than 150 million users.
There are thousands of products sold every day, and you can find virtually anything you need.
This is the reason why buyers and sellers are drawn to this site. However, it’s not just that. eBay Credit Card The company’s customer-friendly policies and its services are well-love by customers.
To make it easier for customers, eBay has made payment extremely simple. eBay has introduc its credit card that can used to pay for any purchase.
Synchrony Bank offers it, and its users can make use of it with no doubt. Credit card login, payment and other services are also excellent.
About EBay Rewards Credit Cards & Mastercard
Per a license from Mastercard International Incorporat, Synchrony Bank offers its customers the eBay Mastercard and Extras Mastercard.
The trademarks register by Mastercard International Incorporat include Mastercard Visa credit cards, Visa credit cards and the circle logo.
Every purchase becomes more enjoyable when rewards are earn with no annual cost. Check if you’re eligible to receive one of eBay’s Mastercard(r).
If a customer opens a brand fresh eBay Mastercard and spends $250 or more on eBay rewards credit cards within their first thirty days with the account, you will receive the additional amount of $50 in credit to their statement.
The new eBay Mastercard accounts creat between October 27 and November 2 2022, can take advantage of this offer.
About EBay Rewards
Spend at least $250 on eBay within the initial 30 days following receiving your new credit card, the eBay Mastercard, without excluding any adjustments or returns made during the promotional time, and you’ll credit with the additional credit of $50.
After the promotional period of 30 days, your purchases must post to your account within seven days.
After the particular period has expire please wait at least 1-2 billing cycles to see your credit show up in the eBay Mastercard account.
The credit for the statement will only given if the account is active, with good credit standing, and hasn’t yet fallen behind in payments.
Only newly establish eBay Master card accounts are eligible for this promotion, as each is restrict to one credit on a statement.
The promotion is valid from November 2nd 2022, at 11:59 PM PT until October 27 2022, at 5:00 am PT. Based on the credit approval. To eligible, applicants must 18 years old and reside within the United States or one of its territories.
The credit approval process is subject to purchases. Account holders must make transactions on eBay with a total value of $1,000, which are credit to their account during the calendar year to earn five bonus points for each $1 spent.
The amount of reward points earn on eBay purchases is adjust to 3 at starting of the calendar. It is maintained until the $1000 purchase limit is achiev.
One Reward Point will award for each dollar spent on eBay by foreign sellers and purchases in different currencies than US dollars.
These purchases are not consider part of the purchase requirement of $1,000. $10 is equivalent to 1,500 Reward points earn.
Reward Points can used to make purchases through ebay.com. In certain circumstances, Rewards Points that aren’t utilize will forfeit.
Reasons To Use EBay Credit Card
The convenience and enjoyment of online shopping are due to eBay credit cards. As you’ve already read, buying and activating your credit card online is easy.
However, using a MasterCard credit card or an eBay credit card provides more. Here are a few reasons to make use of an eBay credit card while you shop:
Simple to utilize: It’s easy to pay with an eBay credit card. Simply enter the information need, then save the card. After that, you can use a debit card to purchase almost everything in a single click.
- Rapid: The funds are sent within just a few seconds, and the purchase is then verified by the computer.
- Secure and 100% fast Secure and 100% safe: Using eBay Credit cards to make purchases is safe. It is not necessary to worry about cyberattacks or the theft of money.
- Cashback is secure. You can trust eBay credit cards also if you decide to avail of any money-back guarantee. Your money will transferr to your account, which you can access anytime. Additionally, you will receive a prompt confirmation when the money has been paid back.
- eBay Customer Service is accessible all days of the week. A person is always available to answer your queries.
Benefits Of Managing Your EBay Card Online Sign In
Due to its vast web-base bank features, eBay may provide customers with a credit card that is specific to retailers and is supporte by a substantial online bank.
While using a credit card that is backed by an online-only lender eliminates the chance that customers will have to go to the physical location; however, online banks have advantages.
The eBay Mastercard can be used everywhere Mastercard can be used, such as eBay. eBay and inside the confines of your PayPal account.
Furthermore, you’ll have 24-hour accessibility to your accounts using the Synchrony application or online account, making managing your credit card simple even without any physical branch.
You can pay on the internet, via phone, or by mail. If you frequent eBay frequently, you may have the opportunity to avail the benefits of online banking and earn rewards that can use towards future purchases.
EBay Credit Card Login
- Go to the ebaymastercard.syf.com site
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click on the “SECURE LOG-IN” button
Retrieve Forgotten User ID
- Click on the “User ID” link on the log-in page
- Enter your account number and Zip Code
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button
- Keep following the rest of instructions to get your user ID back
Reset Forgotten Password
- Enter your User ID and Zip Code
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button
- Select your password
- Login with your new password
Register For A New Account
- Click on the “Register” link in the log-in page
- Enter your account number and Zip code
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button
- Follow the rest of instructions to complete your enrollment
Apply For Credit Cards
- Click on the “Apply” link in the log-in page
- You will be directed to the pages.ebay.com/creditcard/ site
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Enter requir information
- Await the card’s delivery to your door
- Choose Services and then click Activate Card
- Enter your eBay card numbers and the three-digit code at the back of your card
- Click on the “Activate” button
EBay Mastercard Login With Synchrony Bank Mobile App
- Download the Synchrony Bank Mobile App from Google Play or App Store
- Open the download app
- Enter your user name and password
- Tap on the “Sign In” button to finish
Make EBay Mastercard Account Credit Card Payment
At eBay, there are four different payment method to pay.
Online Payment Access
At eBay, online payments are the most popular. It is very simple, and you can complete it while lounging on your couch or wherever you choose.
This is how you do it:
- Register online
- Add items to your shopping cart and proce to the checkout
- Choose a credit or debit card as your method of card login payment
- Enter your card eBay credit information accurately after that
- Enter the credit card numbers and CVV or three-digit code
- If a “remember card option/box” appears, check it to preserve the information
- Click Confirm and Pay to charge the appropriate credit amount to your eBay credit card
Before you sign off on the credit payment, ensure that you’ve read the entire document. Any errors you discover should be rectifie immediately.
To fix it, click “Edit” from the menu adjacent to “Card “Card,” and then edit the relevant fields. The credentials can be modifi after clicking “Save.”
Just dial the toll-free number (866) 961-9253, located on the reverse of your card, to confirm your purchase on eBay.
Via Mobile App
Once you have save the data, you can make a credit card transaction will require a single click.
eBay cards allow you to send credit card transactions by mail. Make money via eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, California 95125, simply by making a check or money order, placing it inside an envelope, and sending it.
Sometimes, you may accidentally make a payment or decide differently when you place an order. The only alternative in such a situation can be cancelling the order.
Cancel eBay Payment
If you make an order and then pay for it at the time of checkout but then have to cancel the order for any reason, you should contact the seller to inform them of a cancellation demand.
The seller will then have the final say on whether to approve your request or deny it. The vendor will be able to accept the cancellation request and then refund your money to your credit card even if the purchase has not yet been sent out.
If, however, you’re in a hurry and the seller has already deliver an order for you to be given, you will not be qualifi for a refund. Therefore, you must send your cancellation request as soon as possible!
The cancellation request for service can be sent in the following format:
- For cancellation of an order, sign in to your purchase history and then select the desire order.
- Select “Request To Cancel” on the Contact eBay Seller page.
- After you have provide your reason for cancelling the purchase
- You’ll have the option of either accepting or declining any cancellation demand (depending on the date you receive the order).
You will be advise of the options in each case. Now you have all the data you need to pay with your credit card through eBay.
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The eBay credit card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: 844-435-0237.
Credit Card Payment Address
P.O. Box 960080
Orlando, FL 32896
eBay Credit Card Login, Customer Service FAQ
Q 1. Is It Hard to Get an eBay Mastercard?
ANS: You’ll require to have a minimum credit score of 700 and more. data-color=”rgb(255, 255 and 255). )”>. It means those with good credit are more likely to have a possibility of getting one.
Q 2. What Credit Bureau Does eBay Credit Use?
ANS: “The credit bureau use by eBay Mastercard is Synchrony Bank which is a finance company that provides money-related services to its customers.”
Q 3. What Bank Is eBay Mastercard?
ANS: Synchrony Bank is a store-brand credit card issuer that serves brands like eBay, Gap, and Sam’s Club.
When you apply for a credit card issue by Synchrony Bank, the lender will most likely check your credit report with TransUnion.
eBay is among the most significant marketplaces of today because of its user-friendly policies and simple interface.
Simply log in using your username and password to purchase whatever you like. eBay will take care of your order and confirm it in a matter of moments.
You can even obtain your own eBay credit card or MasterCard from the site that you can make use of for shopping.
Additionally, if you feel that you need to cancel your order, you can do it on eBay, too. However, make this request before the seller has deliver the order.
In the event of any issues, You can always reach them via 1-844-435-237 or send them an email in their contact with us section.
My self Anjali Thakor, And I am a part-time blogger writing is my passion. I am writing articles on this blog about tech, finance, and many more where people can get updated information about daily life hacks, updated about technology, and many more. If you have any questions you can contact me.