How to Recover AOL Email Account?
AOL Mail Login : If you had a computer during the 1990s, you likely had one of the AOL accounts at one time. It was an easy service for email that was, at the time, used by millions of people.
Even though many other free and more well-known email providers are on the market, AOL continues to hold on.
Maybe it’s nostalgia, or maybe it’s an actual preference for the user interface, or perhaps it’s that little voice that announces, “You’ve Got Mail!” Whatever the reason, people still use AOL.
So if you’re planning to establish a brand AOL account for the first time or create a new AOL account (or you need help logging into an account that you already have), Do it now.
Could you do it? Please do not pay attention to the youngsters with their snarky grins and confused looks from your colleagues. You do you.
How to Create a Free AOL Email Account
Step 1: Visit the AOL homepage
If you’d like to sign up for an account with AOL, you can do so by signing up for a new AOL account; you can do so by visiting www.aol.com. On the home page, there’s a “Login/Join” option in the left-hand sidebar menu.
You’ll be taken to a brand new screen if you click that button. There’s a place to type in a username and password; however, these will only aid you once you have an existing account.
Step 2: Select “Create an account”
Check below the empty fields, and you’ll find that black “Create an account” button and click it.
You’ll be taken to a sign-up page, where you’ll need to enter the basic details, such as your name as well as an AOL account you’d prefer as well as the password you select:
A legitimate phone number is important, or you’ll be given an error warning. This is what will happen further down.
Step 3: Enjoy your AOL Email
After you’ve submitted that information and you’re done! You can now send emails using the @aol.com mail address to your entire circle of relatives and friends.
How to Login to Your AOL Account
If you missed the first section of this post because your account is already an AOL account but need to remember how to log into it, continue reading. 🙂
Step 1: Visit the AOL Homepage and Click “Login”
To sign in, navigate to the site’s main page to sign in: www.aol.com. Click”Login/Join” on the “Login/Join” button on the left-hand sidebar. This will take you to the following screen:
Tips: You can also click a “Login/Join” button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
Step 2: Enter your AOL Username and Password
But return to the login screen.
In the area where it states “Username, email, or mobile,” Enter the username you use (this is the only portion of your email address, such as techguru45 if your AOL email address is [email protected]) and your complete AOL mail address or number.
You’ll notice an explanation for the information they requested your email address when you signed up…
You have the option of signing in using Google or Yahoo People, options. Options.
After that, you’ll click the next button, after which you’ll be asked for your password. If you can remember it, enter it or have your password manager enter it. Now you’re set!
Forgot Your AOL Username or Password?
Select the “Forgot username?” button beneath the sign-in fields if you cannot know your password.
The same applies to your password. Hit “Forgot password?” or click the “Forgot password?” button on the screen for passwords and select among the choices to change it (usually the phone number or an alternate email):
You’ll be required to input the code that it sends to your phone or email. When you’ve done that, you’ll be able to hit “Continue” and sign in.
That’s it! You’re now ready to log back to that long-forgotten AOL account and clean up all the useless junk mail.
How to Recover an Old AOL Email Account?
Are you experiencing issues when you are experiencing issues with your previous AOL email account deleted or deactivated? Are you looking to restore the defunct AOL Email account?
If you are, then these two strategies are perfectly ideal for you.
Recover your premium AOL subscription account
If your previous AOL subscription account becomes removed due to inactivity, you can reactivate it by following the steps you can reinstate it.
- The first step is to open a web browser
- Then, go to AOL’s email login page. AOL email login page.
- Please enter your email or user name to log in
- Make sure to check a box that says “Stay signed in.”
- Then, click”Next. “Next” button
- Enter your AOL password for your account, and then click on the login option.
- After you have successfully signed up to AOL email, you can click”My Account” to access the “My Services” option
- In this stage, select”Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu “Subscriptions” option from the display options.
- Look to find the AOL service you wish to activate or restore
- You can then go to the information page about your subscription
- Copy the URL now to open a new tab for web browsers.
- It will take you to a different page on which you can enter the login credentials for the AOL email address.
- Once you’ve entered the username or email address, Click on the Forgot Password button.
- Once you have done that, follow the instructions to reset or retrieve the password.
- Then, follow the steps to restore your deleted AOL mail account.
Recover Your Free AOL Email Account
If you are using the AOL email service for free and want to restore the previous AOL email address, follow the steps below.
- Then, it would help if you launched the web browser.
- Then, type in mail.aol.com
- After that, click the Enter button
- Enter either your email address or AOL username for your account.
- Then, click the Next option.
- Enter your password for the AOL account and click the sign-in button
- In the end, you’ve retrieved that deleted AOL email account.
AOL Mail login from AOL app
Find and press the AOL application icon in the menu on your smartphone. If you don’t already have an AOL mobile app, you can get one for free from the Apple Store or Play Store, depending on your device type.
When the AOL application is active, tap the mail symbol in the lower left corner of the screen.
Tap “Next” after entering the desired account’s username or AOL email address.
After entering the username, type the password that goes with it, and then touch “Sign in.”
You are now prepared to utilise AOL’s mobile application. AOL allows you to add several accounts. To do this, select “Add account” by tapping on the menu icon (three horizontal lines arranged vertically). The account will be added to the AOL app after you enter the username and password.
Now, if you wish to reset your AOL password or restore your AOL email account, You can do it without difficulty. Follow the above steps to recover your AOL mail account.
This article will help you set an entirely new AOL password as well as in retrieving your AOL usernames and IDs in addition. You can also take assistance from Wondershare Recoverit to recover deleted AOL emails.
Q.1 How do I log in to AOL Mail?
ANS. To sign in to AOL Mail, Follow these steps to log in:
- Open your internet browser and navigate directly to your AOL Mail login page.
- Fill in Your AOL email in the “Username” field.
- You can enter the AOL login password into”Password. “Password” field.
- Select to click the “Sign In” button.
Q.2 I forgot my AOL Mail password. What should I do?
- Go to the AOL Mail login page.
- Click the “Forgot password?” link.
- Enter your AOL email address in the “Username” field.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password.