JoinPD.com – Peardeck Login Tutorial 2022
JoinPD.Com Login Pear Deck Join Code: JoinPD provides a web-based platform for students, teachers, and employees. The full form of Join PD can be found at Join Pear Deck.
A valid Pear Deck Join code is required to join any meeting in progress, and Pear Deck also allows you to host an online class or meeting.
We have provided complete information on the portal in this article. This article contains information about how to join a pear deck meeting, how to host a class, and how to enter the Peardeck Join Code.
For more information about the platform, continue reading the article until the end.
Join a Presentation in progress – JoinPD Login – Pear deck Join Code
JoinPD Login-Pear deck Join Code – Join a presentation in the process –Guys! You don’t need to know “Peardeck login.” Are you looking for JoinPD Login Guide?
So for your convenience, I have provided the top links to Peardeck login at joinPD.com.
Here are step-by-step Peardeck login instructions on how to access the JoinPD.com site.
Let’s get started…
What is Peardeck? JoinPD Login
Pear Deck is a freemium service that teachers and schools have access to different resources and tools for no cost. Schools and teachers can also subscribe to a premium account.
Peardeck Join is the tool that allows students and teachers to connect online and attend presentations.
After logging in, the teacher creates a presentation and then sends the invitation link to the students.
These are some of the most popular tools in the U.S. This tool can be placed in the Student Help web Portal Category, and you can access it via the official JoinPD website.
Students can use a useful and dynamic tool in their social and personal learning stages.
Peardeck helps students develop a positive learning mindset. It also builds a sense of belonging in the community and the importance of community.
Don’t worry if you’ve never taken a class on Peardeck or don’t know how to use it. We will walk you through all the details in this article.
What Is Pear Deck Join Code?
JoinPD code is a five-digit code created by the host or teacher, and it is mandatory to join the pear deck class or meeting.
You will need to enter the JoinPD code to access the class.
Anyone can create and share the code with others to access their class. If you’re a teacher, create your pear deck code and give it to students.
Ask your teacher or mentor for the join code if you’re a student.
Who Can Use Pear Deck Account?
Anyone can use pear deck’s online services. Below are the different categories. Let’s look.
- Building Administrator
- Consultants and other
- District Administrators
- Media Specialists
- Instructional Coach
- Technology Integration
- Technology Administrator
If you are a member of one of the above categories, you can start using the joined deck account.
Advantages Of Using Pear Deck at JoinPD.Com
- Integration of Pear Deck Add-On
- You can extend the class/lesson online
- Export class data to Microsoft Excel
- Access and manage synchronized roasters
- One sign-on with your Gmail ID
- Google Drive allows you to share unlimited files
How can I Join a Presentation?
- A teacher can create a presentation and upload it to the JoinPD.com site. The teacher will give the representative an access code they send to the group to answer their questions.
- The teacher, on the other hand, can restrict and choose students’ activities.
- Teachers respect the ability to prevent students from changing or editing the answers that they submit to JoinPD.com.
How to Create an Account on Pear deck via joinPD.com?
Follow these simple steps to create your Peardeck account.
- Go to the official Peardeck website joinpd.com, and click on the Sign up as a Teacher button.
- After completing the account setup, you will be asked to enter your email address.
- Please Click on Authorize.
- Next, choose the storage. It can be either your one drive or Google Drive. You can sign in to your Gmail account using login credentials.
- You will need permission. Let us know where you are.
- Enter the school code/postcode of your school. Or search for the school name by entering the first few letters. Don’t worry if you can’t find your school’s name. Just enter the five digits below and click the next.
- You can now start the latest version of the Peardeck.
How to Get Peardeck Join Code? Steps
- Visit the official Peardeck website at JoinPD.com.
- Enter the five-digit code and join number.
- The expiry date for the JoinPD code is four days.
- Keep that in mind.
- Sign up using your email ID.
How to Attend Your Peardeck Join Class?
Choose an instructor-paced activity, and the projector view will open. The join guide is then automatically projected:
- Visit joinpd.com.
- Next, enter the five characters pear deck code from your session on joinpd.com.
- You can also email or post the link you receive when you click Give Students A Link (see step 1 above). Students, please click on it to join your session. Click.
- Although join codes expire after one week, the session link remains indefinite.
- You can invite pupils to stay for longer than one week by clicking the link.
- You can enter the session anonymously using a chosen avatar, a Microsoft Office 365 email address and password, or a Google account email address and password.
- This is based on your login settings.
- When you select a student-paced activity, the Dashboard view will open.
- You can click on the join code in the upper right corner to get joining instructions.
- Speed activity for students, join code dashboard with a Red Arrow.
How to Create a Pear Deck in Google Classroom? Steps
Students can use Pear Deck to add interactive queries to Google Slides with the Pear Deck for Google Slides.
The Pear Deck for Google Slides extension allows you to add interactive queries and innovative reviews to your presentations.
- Start your Pear Deck lesson.
- Start Dashboard view.
- Please click the blue roster button in the top-right corner of your dashboard.
- Please click Invite your class to the roster.
- Select the Google Classroom section that you would like to invite.
- Students are illuminated when they join.
How to Sign Up for Peardeck Class Login? Steps
- Visit the peardeck official website at app.peardeck.com/join.
- You will see a login page,
- Enter your username and Password.
- After that, please click on the submit button, and you can now see your account’s login dashboard.
How to participate in Your Peardeck Participate in Class?
- Visit the Peardeck official website at joinpd.com
- Next, enter 5 digit code
- that uses the link to join your pupil in the session for more than a week.
- Click join and move ahead as ordered.
How to Install or Allow the Pear Deck Add-on for users in your Google Domain?
Apps such as Pear Deck cannot be authorized in EDU domains by default. This page is for administrators of schools or districts that use Google for Education. To enable teachers to download the PowerPoint for Google Slides Addon, the Google Administrator needs to set permissions in their Google Admin console. This can be done in two ways:
- Install Pear Deck on all user accounts
- Allow Pear deck in G Suite so individual users can install Peardeck in Google Slides
Install Pear Deck in all users’ accounts
Follow the steps below to automatically install the Peardeck for Google Slides Add-on for all teachers within your Google domain. You can also refer to Google’s instructions.
STEP 1 Open the Google Administration Console.
STEP 2. Select Apps.
STEP 3. Select Google Workspace Marketplace apps.
STEP 4 Select Add App to Domain Install List.
STEP 5 Please search for and select Pear Deck for Google Slides Addon from the Google Workspace Marketplace.
STEP 6. Next, Select Domain Install.
STEP 7 Follow the Domain-wide Install prompt, then grant the Peardeck for Google Slides Add-on authorization to view data ( read more about why we need access to your Drive files).
Step 8. Return to the Google Admin Marketplace page and click on the refresh button. The domain installation has been completed when you see Pear Deck displayed there.
STEP 9 Teachers can now open the Pear Deck sidebar Google Slides.
They will open a Google Slides presentation and then visit Add-ons > Pear Deck >> Open Pear Deck Addon.
Pear Deck can take up to 24 hours for users to appear in their Google Slides menu.
Let Students Join Pear Deck Sessions Anonymously
Follow the above steps and then select OFF in the “Require student logins” section to allow students to join Pear Deck sessions anonymously.
Students will be able to join your Pear Deck sessions with no need for their email.
Students can join sessions anonymously by creating an avatar or nickname. Students can view slides and answer questions, but their real names will not be shown.
Teachers will notice a prompt at the bottom that says that students have joined with avatars or nicknames.
This is a great way to have fun between classes. Teachers should ask students to sign up with their email for serious classes.
Peardeck Login help
These are the Peardeck contact information. They can help you solve your problems and issues as quickly as possible.
Let’s go through the details and choose the contact method without a second thought.
Official Web: Joinpd.com
This was the Peardeck Login. I hope you enjoyed this article. If you have any questions about the Peardeck Login, please leave a comment. I love helping everyone. Thanks!
FAQ For Join a Presentation in Progress – JoinPD
Is Pear Deck Free for Teachers?
Pear Deck offers a free service. Teachers and academics have access to different resources and tools at no cost. You can also subscribe to a premium account.
How Can I Get a Free Pear Deck?
All premium features of Pear Deck have been made available to teachers. Get access to all the premium features of Peer Deck today.
How to Get Peardeck Class Join Code?
Visit joinpd.com. Joinpd.com will ask you to enter the five-digit join code you received in your Session.
How do I Get Peardeck Sign-Up Code? Joinpd.com code
- Visit www.joinpd.com/join.
- Please enter the Joinpd presentation number ” 5 Digit Code” from your JoinPD.com session
- After four days, the code will expire.
- After your students click the Link to the presentation, you can create a Mail ID.
How do you present a pear Deck? ( joinpd.com )
Pear Deck generates teachings immediately visible to the projector when you view them. These steps are required for participants to join the project:
- Visit joinpd.com
- Log in using your Office 365 account
- Enter the unique code of the five characters shown on the projector.
How do I join PD com?
Visit joinpd.com. Joinpd.com will ask you to enter the 5-character Pear Deck Code and click it to register for your class. Alternately you can email or share the Link to your Session by clicking Give Students The Link (Check out the complete guide above ).).
. What is Pear Deck and how does it work?
Pear Deck is an interactive presentation tool that engages students in social and personal knowledge. Teachers can create presentations by using their Google Drive accounts.
How do students join a Pear Deck session?
Students do not need to create a Pear Deck Account to join Sessions. However, they might need a Microsoft Office 365 or Google account to join a Pear Deck session if the teacher requires it.
A teacher begins a Pear Deck session and brings the Join Code/Join Link to share with students.
Clicks the Link OR go to joinpd.com, where you can enter the Join Code
Students who have requested an email login from the presenter will be automatically logged into their account or asked to select their email account before entering the Session.
The student can now access the Student View. Here they can view the slides and answer interactive questions.
What is Pear Deck for Google Slides?
Pear Deck, a free Google Slides add-on, can be used to create interactive exhibits. Pear Deck’s interactive feature allows professors to create creative Google Slide presentations and evaluate their students’ knowledge of the material in an everyday setting.