www.aka.ms.yourpc – your phone companion app to link
www.aka.ms.yourpc: One of the main characteristics of Windows is the option of connecting smartphones and computers with the application made specifically for this.
However, there’s a method that you can follow to achieve similarly.
The positive side is that this is the complete guide to connecting your mobile phone to a Windows PC by using the phone application, also known as. Ms/your computer.
Windows is the most popular operating system in all countries; Microsoft released it as an operating system that could be used with graphics for MS-DOS on November 15th, 1985.
It soon began to take over the world’s PC market.
A lot of people are not aware of the reality that Windows is software that isn’t only for personal computers but also other devices embedded in it too.
The special editions are utilized for Xbox games consoles by Microsoft. Xbox.
Microsoft Corporation is continuously updating Windows and adding new features that improve the performance of Windows and enhance the user experience.
So take the article for an overview, and you’ll know all the steps.
aka.ms/yourpc, aka.ms.your pc/link phone, aka.ms/yourpc apk download
Aka. Ms/your pics, an Windows phone companion that allows you to connect your phone directly to your Windows PC for access to the entire phone’s information, including messages, galleries and notifications, apps, and much more.
You can access all this from your Windows PC using the “Windows Phone Application. “Windows Phone App.”
It is aka. Ms/your assists in mirror smartphones, such as Samsung, Windows phones, and Android devices.
Every Windows 10 PC owners receive advice from this article regarding connecting and connecting phones to computers by using “Your Phone App.” www.aka.ms.
Your Find here www. aka. Ms/link phone How do I connect my phone to Windows with Your Phone App? Step-by-step.
Now, in this article, you’ll learn step-by- procedure for downloading ” Your Phone app” to connect your mobile with the Windows PC.
Phone Link app Requirements and Setup Guide
This Phone Link app needs the following for operation:
- An Android device runs Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later.
- A computer with Windows 10 (with the May 2019 Update or later) or Windows 11.
- Your smartphone and your PC must have access to the same Wi-Fi network.
We recommend that you always have the most recent version of Windows installed to ensure you get the most efficient experience using Phone Link. Phone Link app.
Notification: The Phone Link app isn’t yet able to support a variety of Android profiles or work/school accounts.
How to link your devices:
Make sure you have the Android device and your PC connected, powered on, and connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
When you begin on your computer:
- In the search box on the taskbar, search for Phone Link and select Phone Link from the results. Phone Link app from the results.
- You might be required to log in with the account on your Microsoft accounts you haven’t yet signed in using Windows.
- Install or launch your Link to Windows mobile apk on your Android device. Start an internet browser with the Android device and type in the link that appears on your computer ( www.aka.ms/your).
- Log in to the mobile application using the same Microsoft account you logged into on your PC.
- After logging in, log back onto your computer and select the I’m using The Link to Windows app ready checkbox. Select the QR code to pair with.
NOTE: If you want to pair your device using QR codes, you can select pairing Manually on your computer instead. You will be asked to enter a number on the Android device.
- A pop-up window with a QR code will be displayed on your PC’s screen.
- Choose to Connect your computer and phone within the mobile application on the Android device. If you are asked, Is the QR code on your PC available? Select Continue.
- It will prompt you to permit the application to connect to your camera. After you accept, an app camera will be opened. Utilize this camera to read the QR codes displayed on your computer.
- After you scan through the QR image, you could be asked for additional Android permissions. These permissions permit you to access your phone’s content on your computer.
- Follow the steps to your Android device, then click Do it. Afterward, return to your PC to examine your phone’s Phone Link app.
When you’re adding another Android gadget:
- If needed, Open your Google Play Store,
- Find Links to Windows and download the application.
- The user will then be required to scan the QR code displayed on your computer.
- To get to that QR code, open a web browser on your PC and visit www.aka.ms/yourphoneqrc.
- If you’re using an Android device, you can use the camera in-app to scan the QR code displayed on your computer.
- After you have checked through the QR barcode, you might be asked for permission in various ways.
- These permissions allow you to access your phone’s content on your computer.
If you have issues installing the application, troubleshoot them here.
What are the Benefits of Linking Your Phone to Windows PC?
Connecting your smartphone to your computer is never more crucial. It is possible to complete various other tasks when they connect both devices.
Have you thought about responding to a WhatsApp message or other text message you received on your mobile using the computer in the computer itself?
Connecting the devices will help to achieve this.
Android users can benefit from the most effective integration using The Windows’ Your Phone application.
This is the way:
- The most apparent benefit is that users can transfer files directly from their phones to their computers. Don’t worry about sending all the essential files you need; opt for the more simple and faster method of dropping and dragging.
- Android users can quickly view messages as text, WhatsApp, or other messages through an alert pop-up on their PC and respond to messages through this same user interface. Users can also open the app to respond to messages or view messages.
- Android users can now immediately access more than 2 000 photos directly from their smartphones to their personal computers.
- Please use the cross-device copy-paste function to copy the content from one device to paste it onto another. It is not necessary to duplicate anything. Take the image from your PC and then paste it on your Android phone or reverse the process.
- Users can now make voice calls and listen to calls on their PCs. You can also make calls with their computer’s speakers and a microphone. This means you don’t just keep your phone close to hear the conversations.
- Users can instantly access the apps installed on phones through their computers. If you have an internet connection and a computer, you can access apps to chat, game, surf, and much more using the larger screen on your computer and keyboard. Multitasking is also feasible.
All you have to do is set up your device, then alter its settings to allow the functions to work. Be aware the only Android phones can enjoy these benefits. Microsoft cannot connect to iPhones via Apple because of Apple’s security, and this makes it challenging to achieve reliable and consistent sync.
How to Get “Your Phone App” on Windows 10 PC to Use “https://aka.ms/yourpc” to Link Windows PC and Phone Together?
The Phone application is downloaded on Windows 10 PC. It allows you to connect smartphones to your Windows PC using the mobile application.
Additionally, you can manage your PC even when working on your PC.
Microsoft “Your Phone App” is already installed on your Windows 10 PC if you have recently updated the Windows 10 operating system at minimum once following October 10, 2018.
However, if “Your Phone App” is not installed yet on the Windows PC, it means that you’ve not updated Your Windows Operating system since 2018.
In the beginning, I’ll inform you about installing Your Phone App on Windows 10.
- The first step is to select”Start” on Windows 10 “Start” button.
- Next, click on “Settings.”
- Next, click on “Update Security.”
- Then, click the “Check for update.”
You can now get and download your Windows Operating system update and install all the pending Windows OS updates to bring the feature to “Link to Windows PC to your phone” by using the “Windows Phone App “Windows 10 phone app” feature.
How to Link Phone to Windows using Your Phone App? – aka. ms/link your phone app
Follow the ” Link Phone to Windows” steps using “Your Mobile App.”
- First, make sure you click the “Start” button on your Windows 10 computer.
- Then, click on then the “Microsoft Store” button. Then, you can use the search feature to look around if you cannot locate it.
- Start “Your Phone App” to search for “Your computer” with the same Microsoft email address, and also”Link to Windows “Link to Windows OS” application installed.
- Click on “Your Phone App” on your computer, and click “Send Notification” to send your phone’s approval final to send the URL.
How to Connect Your Android Phone To Windows 10 – Video Tutorial
How to Download and connect Aka. Ms/your App for Android 7.0 and Above?
- First o all, visit the https://aka.ms/yourpc link. If your Samsung smartphone is compatible with Microsoft, you will be directed to Microsoft’s store. Microsoft Store to purchase.
- Then, you will be required to the “Google play store” to download and install “Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows PC.”
- Click the “Install” button to install the Microsoft app on your mobile.
- Next, you need to select the Microsoft app and click the” Sign in button with Microsoft” or click “is there a QR code on your PC” to send a link to your QR code.
- After signing in to the account you created with your Microsoft account, select the “Continue” “Continue” button.
- Then, click “Allow” permission from the pop-up.
- Next, press “Allow” on “Your Phone Companion” to send and read your message.”
- Allow “Your Phone Companion” to take and manage the phone call.
- Allow “Your Phone Companion to access your contacts.”
- Go to “Continue” on “Let’s stay connected” and leave battery optimization if you need it.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
“Your Phone App “Your Phone App” is already installed on the Samsung phone, enabling it to connect Windows with the handset.
It can download “Your Phone App” directly from the Google Play Store. However, the minimum operating system must be Android 7.0.
So, I’ll walk you through identifying the smartphone’s Android OS to see if you’re most likely able to use “Your Phone App” to connect the handset directly to Windows on Your Windows 10 PC.
- Please click on the phone’s cogwheel settings icon.
- Then, scroll down until you hit”system. “system.”
- Click on the “About Phone.”
- Here is the version of your phone’s “Android version.”
If your phone’s Android version is Android 7.0 and above, you will download, install, and use https://aka.ms/yourpc to download “Your Phone App.”
Your Phone Companion – Link to windows App Download
You adore your phone. So does your PC. You can access all you want on your phone directly from your computer. You can install the Link to Windows Link to Windows app on your Android phone and then connect it to Phone Link, the Phone Link app on your Windows PC.
Connect your Android phone and computer to make calls and get calls*. Read and respond to text messages, see your notifications, and more.
Sending yourself photos via email is no more when you share your most loved images between your smartphone and your computer. Edit, copy, or drag and drop pictures without having to touch your smartphone.
Phone Link has the following features:
- Get your most loved mobile apps from your personal computer
- Read and respond to text messages on your personal computer
- Drag and drop files between your phone and your PC
- Copy and past content to your computer and mobile
- Instantly access images from your phone via your computer
- Receive and make calls using your PC
- Control your Android phone’s SMS on your computer
- Make use of your PC’s larger screen keyboard, mouse, and touch screen for interaction with your smartphone using your PC.
About Microsoft Windows
The program’s release was announced in November 1985. Microsoft Windows was designed to meet the growing demand for graphic users’ interfaces.
Since its introduction, Windows has continued to be the most popular choice for personal computers across the globe.
Microsoft Windows is a collection of several operating systems that use graphically and is targeted at consumers of personal computers.
Windows is accessible in 138 different languages and uses the Windows shell being the primary user’s interface.
The most current version that Windows has launched was Windows 11, which is the follow-up to Windows 10.
It was designed to make the language more understandable and user-friendly to users.
Microsoft has also revealed the launch date of its new Windows 365 service in July 2021. Windows 365 will give users access to subscriptions to Virtual Windows desktops, and it’s an online-based service that allows users to access Windows 10 and 11 built on Microsoft’s Azure Virtual Desktop.
www.aka.ms/link phone windows 10
|link to windows app|
|www aka ms your pc||your phone companion – link to windows|
|www. aka. ms/add a computer to sign in||to your phone companion windows 10|
|your phone companion||your phone companion download|
That was all about the https://aka.ms/yourpc – How to Use Windows Phone Companion?. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this https://aka.ms/yourpc, then feel free to leave a comment. I like helping everyone. Thanks!
Can You Pair Your Android Phone to a Windows PC?
Yes, you can connect your Android phone to the Windows PC!
This is achieved using the Link To Windows mobile app available on specific Android handsets.
This Link To Windows mobile app is then linked with the Link To Windows app on your Windows PC.
It is a Link To Windows app that should be installed as a default feature on your Windows computer as it is one of the primary capabilities of this Windows program.
After connecting the Link To Windows and Phone Link applications on your phone and Windows PC, You should be able to connect to everything.
However, there are some limitations. Not every Android phone can provide full capability when paired with a Windows PC.
Only Surface Duo and Samsung Galaxy mobile phones are fully functional when connected to a Windows PC.
Most Android mobile phones can be connected to their Windows PC using the Link To Windows application. But at present, they have access to a handful of pairing options, but they do not have all.
What If Your Phone Doesn’t Have the Link To Windows Application Pre-Installed?
Make sure you know which versions of that Android software your phone is running. If you’re running Android 7.0 or subsequent versions, you’ll be capable of installing this Link To Windows mobile application.
There was a time when Microsoft provided shortened links that you could utilize to locate it. This was known as the Link To Windows application, earlier referred to as The Your Phone application.
These links included www.aka.ms/linkyourphone and www.aka.ms/linkphone.
However, as of now, they aren’t functioning continuously.
But don’t worry!
Look up “Link to Windows” on the Google Play Store or click this link to download, and you’ll be able to download the application.
How Do You Pair Your Android Phone to Your Windows PC?
To connect the Android phone to a Windows PC, you must configure the device’s Phone Link program on your PC. After that, you’ll need to set up the smartphone’s Link To Windows application on your phone.
This will be broken down into two separate sections to make it easier to comprehend.
How Do You Set Up the Phone Link Application on Your Windows PC?
The first step is to install the Phone Link. Phone Link application to pair your Android phone to your Windows computer.
To install Phone Link, you must install the Phone Link application on your Windows PC. The steps below will help you set up the application:
- Make sure that your mobile and computer are connected to the WiFi network.
- Use the search bar “Phone Link” in the Windows search bar.
- Open the Phone Link application.
- Click Get Started.
- Log in using the details of your Microsoft account, and then click Continue.
Then you’ll see a QR code on your computer’s screen. It is also helpful to scan it with your phone to link it to your Link To Windows application.
How Do You Set Up the Link To Windows Application on Your Android Phone?
If you’ve installed the HTML0 Link To Windows application on your smartphone, you can now connect your Android smartphone to Windows PC. Windows computer.
To install Link To Windows, install the Link To Windows application on your Android phone. Follow these steps to configure it:
- Click your Links to the Windows application.
- Click Link Your Phone and PC.
- Click Continue.
- There are now a variety of choices:
- Scan the QR code onto the Windows PC using your phone’s camera.
- Go to www. aka.ms/your PC and www. aka. Ms/your-pc to get the QR codes (but it’s not working always).
- Press the Back button, and choose the Sign-in using the Microsoft option.
- Allow the necessary permissions and settings, then click Done.
You will then be notified that the pairing is complete!
What is the procedure for the Microsoft phone companion function?
Any Android-powered phone with Android 7.0 or greater can use the Your Phone application and will be able to access the following functions:
- Get and manage notifications from smartphones on your computer.
- Reply with any application which supports notifications for replies.
- Receive and send MMS, SMS, and SMS texts.
Can I utilize “your phone app for windows 7”?
It’s not true. Your Phone Apk will not be compatible with Windows 7 and only works on Windows 10.
Do I have the ability to install “your phone app” without the Microsoft store?
Yes, it is possible to download “your phone application” using the Microsoft store’s official website; copy the link and locate the application here.
Does your phone’s companion software already install?
The app is preinstalled if you’re running an updated version of Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC. All you need to do is look for it. If you are not, the first step is installing the Your Phone app on your PC. Visit Microsoft Store, and search for Your Phone. Microsoft Store, search for Your Phone and download it.
What’s the Network companion app that I can install on my phone?
Phone Companion is an app to advertise and file transfer software that runs on Windows 10 and is available for Windows 10 Mobile. It offers a brief list of Microsoft apps that work on Windows 10 Mobile and Android.
What can I do to remove the phone companion from my Android?
Let’s say you must eliminate your Phone companion between Windows 10 and your Android phone. Remove Your Phone app from your Android device. You can hold your phone for a time, then select to uninstall. If you’d like to remove It, choose yes.