Witch Trainer Silver Guide, Tips, Cheat and Walkthrough
Witch Trainer Silver Walkthrough & Achievements: This is a complete guide to the end of the Witch Trainer Silver game. This walkthrough will cover all content (and informs players when the development of the content is over).
The Witch Trainer: Silver Walkthrough and Achievements %100 are covered in this guide.
Walkthrough for Witch Trainer This walkthrough covers the entire information and shows where the development of the content ends. Previous Article The Twist Version 040. Guide to Witch Trainer.
Girl House 130 Download Free Game for PC and Mac. Witch Trainer Walkthrough Witch Hunter Trainer Gameplay Youtube Remember that the comrade akabur has not yet officially declared that he’ll.
It’s a game that is a trainer—Witch Hunter Trainer Walkthrough Day 1 to 5. Walking through the Witch Trainer in Silver and Achievements 100 are included in this guide. By LegendarySanZ 2 posts. Make sure to check this out each day for gold and free items.
Raw download print report from a clone. The game is stunningly designed, and the monsters are beautifully drawn.
The women are hot, and the animations are stunningly executed. Here’s a comprehensive guide to help you get across this Witch Trainer Silver game.
Optional: You can skip one by searching the cupboard daily; you will find two. Click here to begin the Witch Trainer Silver Mod Version 1385.
Witch Trainer Silver Walkthrough and Achievements %100
1.) If you search your cupboard each day, there should two options that you can use to get your body back after fighting.
2.) If Snape is holding his wand, it is defensive, and your subsequent attack is blocked. Use defense to stop his next attack if it’s a swift one.
3.) If Snape appears with a pentagram on the floor, his next move is to summon a demonic. sure to defend yourself.
4.) If there’s no pentagram on the floor and the wand of Snape is raised, you should take on.
- *Stay with Snape each night until Hermione arrives at your door to trade favors.
- Offering tutoring Hermione can result in you having some lovely custom scenes, which don’t cost points as Hermione’s level grows.
- *Keep having a drink with Snape every night (also keep searching for the cupboard daily as you’ll find Wine within it that causes Snape to become a part of you quicker), and the close you become to Snape (up to 100 friendship), the quicker Slytherin receives points and the more eager Hermione is to sell favors.
- It would help if you went through the fiction books available at The Weasley Store (After some days, you’ll find the Map inside the cupboard that is accessible to navigate your workstation. (Pro tip: Make sure your Map’s animation option is UNchecked.) Click Weasley Store. Weasley Store icon.) To get suggestions for new ideas, but before you read the novels, you’ll have a more enjoyable experience if you focus on studying the speed reading books, and after that, the books for speed writing. To read the remaining books faster, work more effectively, and earn more money for books and other necessities.
- The waifu book offers four possibilities for endings. One is by choosing option 1/6x and option two 7x and three 7x. The other is by picking only the choices 1, 2, and 20 times in a row. It will apparent that you have successfully opened all possible endings by the time it is gone from your reading list, and you get a gift card that previously unlocked the tiniest of miniskirts in Hermione’s wardrobe. However, since that is not available without the voucher, I think it’s not doing anything other than letting you know that you’ve completed the book.
- To increase her level, you must select one option and complete it without her becoming angry with you. You can save ahead and annoy her in any way you like before taking your time, so don’t concerned about pushing her to the limit. Simply save your money before making any crucial choices. If you are unsure, stick to the options that are highlighted.
- There are two possible endings for her, dependent on whether you’ve made her perform publicly-funded favors or not. If you can get her blessings to a high level and you won’t able to perform public favors. However, if you raise her general level to a sufficient amount, you’ll bound to your public end.
- The “Dance for me” favor at some time Snape knocks on your door, and you’ll have the option of letting the guest in or take away. If you allow him in, it will result in Hermione being unhappy, However, later on, you can call Snape and speak to him, and he’ll say he would like to watch the dance again. This allows you to invite him to see her dance in the future for further favors.
- The Map that you check during the night can able to show Hermione as being at the edge of the school grounds when her levels are high enough. Click Hermione’s name to view several outdoor scenes featuring an unknown character.
- The final heart on her bj will unlock when you’ve reached an adequate level and select”regular” as your “regular” option. If you don’t see this option, your story isn’t enough.
- A Letter from the minister is expected on a particular day, stating that an evil curse has been employed on the school’s premises. Speak to Snape, and he’ll tell you that the culprit must identified, then talk to Hermione afterward and ask her for assistance with the investigation. Then she will call Astoria within a couple of days. Astoria will attempt to curse you, and Tonks will appear just a few days later. Tonks will claim that it’s acceptable to condemn if she’s allowed to at school and exchange favors. Invoke Astoria, and she will summon Susan and make her curse. After that, Astoria will want to master the new curses she can use to lock Susan So, contact Snape. He will provide you with a spellbook. It takes three attempts to master each new spell, and there are three in total. After each curse is cast upon Susan, Astoria needs to spend the entire day in Tonks before she can use the next one.
- *Once Astoria has been cursed, the wardrobe of Astoria and Susan can opened.
- *Content is canceled at the end of the third spell—the favor with Susan on the table.
- She can change seven outfits to make them sexier. aware that the shop for costumes is equipped with both up and down the arrows that allow you to scroll through the entire Hermione’s wardrobe and side-to-side arrows that will enable you to look at other characters’ outfits.
- After all three spells have been identified, if you call her at your office (Giving gifts to her can aid in this), her clothing choices will randomly unlocked.
- *Eventually, Cho will appear in your office, and you’ll instructing her in Quidditch. She will tell you that the announcer was injured, and you should choose the option to talk with Hermione and request her to take over as announcer and then speak to Cho to inform her that Hermione accepted. As soon as you train her, she may become angry, and you’ll lose the capacity to teach her. She will then ask to trained again within some time when she is desperate, or via phone, offering her a present to help her calm down.
- *To advance, you must consider the words Cho speaks about. She mentions, for instance, Hufflepuff as a Hufflepuff seeker that is always trying to find her skirt. So before she game with Hufflepuff, ensure she’s dressed in the fitting skirt.
- *Content expires before the second practice game; however, for the match against Slytherin, she says they enjoy striking and looking at butts, so she should wear shorts for the win.
- After having sex three times in a row with Hermione, The sorting hat is used, the student a chance to brainwashed and develop an entirely new character. Speak to Hermione, and she’ll tell you that Luna did not fit in her home.
- There are three paths for Luna that she can choose from Sub, Normal Sub, and Dom. (You have to select one of them, however, If you cheat and reset the game, then she can reset.)
- Normal – don’t put on that sorting hat for her. Please select any of the options you wish as she is a fan of every single one. Certain favors must repeated several times before unlocking new ones. The story ends with the girl sleeping on her mattress.
- *Sub – continue to harass her with alternatives, firm in your approach, Threatened to cut off the money from her father, etc. The content is over at the point Hermione takes her mind off.
- *Dom – stay calm in letting her decide whatever she likes, apologize when she gets angry, and be willing to compromise when she threatens you. The content ends after the threesome scene.
- If you’re having difficulty finding suitable options to choose from (It isn’t difficult to decide), Click the heart icon on the upper right corner to see the statistics. Click Luna’s photo to view how many points she’s earned from her Sub/dom. By logging in and saving before doing a favor for her, you will determine how your choices affected her points. It’s no easier to comprehend more precisely than this.
- Every day, a quick check of the pantry will provide you with various valuable items and gold.
- Working (shortcut button w) allows the writer to create reports weekly, earning a substantial quantity of gold. (having completed the speed writing book dramatically boosts the amount you make)
- Hermine can sent out daily to work according to her current level.
- By beating the Weasley Brothers during the second round of games, you’ll earn an allowance for a week from their store. This could raised when you beat Hermione in the second round of playing cards after buying the dress at the card shop, informing her to market and your weekly allowance will be increased by one percent for each beating you get against The Weasley Brothers (I’m not sure of the maximum percentage of %).
Ingredients in Potions: (locations mentioned can located on the map displayed on your desk and then clicking on them) *Knotgrass and Wormwood can be found when exploring the Forrest.
“Root” of Aconite & Niffler’s Fancy can located by searching for the Lake. The plant sample is available through a search in the Attic. After purchasing the scroll, you are forbidden to buy it in the Weasley Store.
*Cat Hair can be found looking through in the Gryffindor Dormitory. *Luna’s Hair is available by searching in the Ravenclaw Dormitory. *Polyjuice potion and Imperius potion can purchased at The Weasley Store.
*The finalizing of potions is to be done within the Potions Room. *The Milking potion will given by Snape after it is available under the “Potions” option. He also delivers two potions that seem ineffective.
*The Lamia scale needed for this Lamia transformation potion isn’t present in the game at the moment; therefore, this potion won’t be able to be created. however, I assume it’ll located in the Chamber of Secrets and Slytherin Dormitory.
*The potion to clone is gained when you beat Snape at the end of the cards’ first cycle (not the second round). It is no value to play the game currently.
* The choices you can make using a potion will depend on their level of Hermione, so be sure to use them only when Hermione is in good shape for the best outcomes. The milk potion also has many scenes.
Witch Trainer Silver Quest Items
In reality, they are secret, and you have to present your friend (Only Hermione currently has any quests) gifts, and then click on the quest item icon over the items that you can offer in the middle of the heart icon(Not the heart icon on the upper right corner of your screen).
Hermione comes with two challenges to complete: A scroll that is forbidden to purchase through The Weasley Brothers when your imagination is sufficiently strong (see Hermione and Potions ingredients sections) made together with a root of a plant that you gather from the attic and put on the map and an unidentified slave collar that is displayed when Hermione’s level of personal training is sufficient.
Witch Trainer Silver Room of Requirement:
Explore the fireplace under the full moon to locate an empty puzzle box (No worries if you’re a bit sloppy at the puzzles that require sliders as they aren’t solved after a couple of dozen moves.
The option of breaking the box will be revealed, and solving it is essential for success). The moon is on the right. the tree is to the left and an owl’s head is partially visible above a square in the bottom right.
Once you click the room of need on the map, there is an image mirror that plays several fun cutscenes/extra features and even comes with its mini-game of survival.
Witch Trainer Silver Card Game
The game of cards is easy to play and is mostly luck-based due to the numerous instances a random deck is employed.
The game unlocks a bj-themed scene when you play Hermione and a few additional coins in the event it is against the Weasley Brothers and some cards and potions when the opponent is Snape (See the potion section to find information on the clone potions).
When you win, you will receive tokens that you can use on decorations at The Weasley shop. Pro tips:
- You can’t save while playing, but you can save your game before you play.
- The person who has the highest number of cards they color wins. Cards change only the ones they’re directly touching if their numbers are more significant. Therefore, if you turn one of your cards to match your color, and it’s more powerful than the cards it’s touching, it won’t form an enchain that turns several cards. Touching directly is only allowed.
- You can place an unnumbered lower card on top of an older numbered card, and that higher number will not alter the card you put down. If your card’s number is near to your opponent’s 6 you can set it down and it will retain your color. If on the other side of your card is an upper number than a card of your opponent’s, it will nonetheless change that card to match your color.
- Do not play your most powerful card first. It’s best to play a weaker card to start because you’ll need to play your more powerful cards to take over the other player’s cards, and most cards come with at least one easy way to defeat them, so by using the strongest card first; you’re handing the card the chance to play your opponents. Even if they play a weaker option next to the stronger one, it won’t alter it (see tip number 3).
- It is best to capture cards with only one side it’s exposed to or have large numbers on the other sides since that card cannot be returned from you, and it will remain yours for the duration of your game.
- If your cards are numbered with many numbers that are exposed, it is best not to place your card in the same spot and instead focus on removing a card from your opponent or putting it in a place that makes it hard to remove.
- If you aren’t opposed to resetting your saved file, you’ll have a simpler time when you play next. Card games that have already been played will not change when a set-down card is placed in front of them, so if you choose to play a powerful card initially, you’re just losing it. You’ll get a.1 & your opponent a +1 if you play a weak card. Therefore, it’s much simpler to turn the opponent’s card.
Phoenix It is possible to feed it and cuddle with it throughout the day, and the game keeps track of the data in stats. That’s it.
Witch Trainer Silver Achievements
The achievements are pretty simple, and they will tell the way to get them; however, there are eight secret achievements:
1.) Knock on the door – turn away anyone who knocks on your door.
2.) Bittersweet Farewell: Finish one of the two endings.
3.) down the Hatch – Complete the puzzle of sliders (See Room of Requirements section).
4.) Drunken Master In this challenge, you must collect 25 bottles of alcohol. (I find the most efficient method of doing this is to begin a new game and skip to Hermione so that you don’t have every other item on the cupboard. Then, search on the closet, and then press “s,” which is the shortcut key to” sleep.)
5.) In the heat ignite a fire five times or more.
6.) Flashback – Beat the card game against Hermione and then blowjob. When Snape arrives, inform him that the Ghost has gone. You can then select “Try something crazy,” and when you have defeated Snape in a game of cards, in which you talk about rolling back the chat, you can choose to roll back to complete it.
7) I’m sure I’ve forgotten something important – don’t give the birds food for more than 50 days.
8.) Who is Your Daddy? Ask Hermione and ask her to call Daddy.
It is also possible to earn an achievement by exporting an outfit that has been deemed to be available in Cho’s closet.
Go to Cho’s outfit manager tab in the upper right corner of her wardrobe. Click the last box on the right of the screen with an upward green arrow to export.
Also, ensure you select “export to clipboard” because the reason why you can’t ship it to PNG isn’t considered an export for this award.
Witch Trainer Private Scenes Walkthrough
Notifications to keep in mind:
- This walkthrough assumes you’ve read all the fictional books.
IMPORTANT: DO ANY OF THESE SCENES PROGRESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL? YOU MUST GET TO THAT LEVEL BEFORE YOU CAN DO THE CORRESPONDING WHORING LEVEL PUBLIC SCENES.
- YOU WILL GET THE POINT EVEN IF SHE GETS MAD AT YOU;
- But she can’t leave right away: (She cannot say: “How can you possibly ask for something like that? Is it possible? I believe I must leave. …”). This will miss the point.
GO BACK ONE LEVEL AND DO THAT AGAIN
THIS INCREMENTS BY 1 FOR EVERY EVENT YOU DO
DON’T WORRY ABOUT HEARTS; THEY ARE IRRELEVA
- Level 1: whoring to 3: (Show me your panties, just stand there, flirt with classmates) Do one successfully 3 times
- Level 2: whoring to 6: (Flirt with teachers, give me your panties, touch tits, butt molester) Do one successfully 3 times
- Level 3: whoring to 9: (Let me look at your tits) Do one successfully 3 times
Note to players stuck: If you’re trying to obtain the third heart to “Show Panties,” keep doing this option [Show Tits To Me[Show Tits To Me] until she will dance for you. Then you can get THE THIRD PARTIES HEART
- Level 4: whoring to 12: (Dance for me, let me play with your tits) Do one successfully 3 times
- Level 5: whoring to 15: (Handjob) Do one successfully 3 times
- Level 6: whoring to 18: (Blowjob) Do one successfully 3 times
- Level 7: whoring to 21: (Have sex with me) Do one successfully 3 times
- Level 8: whoring to 24: (Have anal sex with me) Do one successfully 3 times
The spoilers all begin with quotes by Hermione to help you determine the scene unless stated (Such as Genie or Snape)
Witch Trainer Silver 1.40.2 Patch
- Added a new Mirror Story ‘Biggus Dickus’ written by Livvypoo.
- Added Fishnet Onepiece Suit for Hermione along with new related chit-chats.
- Added 4 types of pubic hair for Luna.
- Improved and expanded Hermione’s Maid Job events:
- Added intro (yes, there was none before)
- Added twelve random return events which are progression-based.
- Fixed Genie teleporting and walking through the door when the player skips interaction with the owl but is waiting for the payment.
- Fixed Madam Mafkin becoming a socialist by giving outfits for free.
- Disabled ‘A Game of Dark Room’ mirror story as it is completely broken.
- Fixed F5 crashing the game on PC.
- Fixed Lady Dimitrescu hat layering issues.
- Fixed missing Luna’s pause event flag, resulting in her repeatedly knocking on the door when asked to leave.
- Fixed reputation checks in public favors for Hermione.
- Fixed public favors design issue, resulting in a soft lock if skipped on early tiers.
- Fixed is_event_complete function returning true when the event is currently being progressed.
- Rebalanced reputation gains.
- Fixed stats menu crashing due to overflowed values.
- Removed books being mentioned as a requirement on hardcore difficulty.
- Removed speed writing from the stats menu as it is no longer used.
- Fixed half-heart bug plaguing the events.
- Fixed fireplace sound looping indefinitely.
- Fixed mods loading repeatedly when exiting the main menu.
- Added ‘owned’ parameter for Item class and its derivatives to allow mods to add free items.
- Fixed Hermione’s robes covering Lockhart’s Tattoo in the event.
- Fixed typos.
- After investigating the Android crashes some people are experiencing, with sadness we must say that we cannot fix it, as the issue is not on our end, but within the device’s OpenGL ES driver, which returns incorrect values for matrix multiplications, therefore it would need to fix by the device’s manufacturer. Sorry.